2010/12/17

The Christmas Challenge

Hello everybody,

A few months passed since I did my last post here. I am sorry that I couldn't write for so long, but I've been very busy in the last few months.
I've decided to do my first challenge: The Christmas Challenge.
During the Christmas Holiday (that unfortunately is just one week and some days for me) I am going to put 10€ (13,15$) in PokerStars and try to finish the week with, at least, 40$. In order to complete my Challenge, I am going to play Sit and Go Tournaments (of any kind) and Multi-Table Tournaments (MTT), always in NL Hold'em.
During the week, I am going to post the results that I am getting, the statistics and some "funny" hands.
I know that this is nothing special but, in my opinion, is very good to start and to play for a goal.
So, the Challenge starts today!

I take this opportunity to wish everyone a...

No comments:

Post a Comment